Your all-in-one system for vaccine surveillance
Purpose-built for AEFI data management and analysis, VigiFlow for AEFI is a complete system for collecting and analysing reports of possible side effects from vaccines.
Monitoring adverse events following immunisation (AEFI) is essential to vaccine safety. VigiFlow for AEFI is a data management system specifically designed to assist immunisation programmes the world over with vaccine surveillance.
VigiFlow for AEFI is an all-in-one, purpose-built pharmacovigilance system with streamlined workflows optimised for vaccine surveillance.
- Based on the WHO Standard AEFI reporting form, VigiFlow for AEFI includes the 25 core variables recommended by WHO for collecting AEFI data.
- Structured data entry with built-in WHO GIS data mapping improves data collection, reducing the need for data cleaning while speeding up the data analysis process.
- Evaluate vaccine adverse event reports at district, provincial or national level.
- Structured geographical data displayed visually in graphs and dashboards helps you quickly gain insights for decision-making.
- One-click sharing to WHO’s global database of adverse event reports – VigiBase.
VigiFlow for AEFI and VigiMobile
VigiFlow for AEFI is seamlessly integrated with our vaccine reporting app VigiMobile. With the app, immunisation field workers can quickly and accurately report AEFI on their smartphones or other hand-held devices even when they are offline. All reports are sent directly to VigiFlow for AEFI where they can easily be analysed by the programme manager.
How does VigiFlow for AEFI differ
While VigiFlow can be used for reporting side effects from medicines as well as vaccines, VigiFlow for AEFI has been optimised for organisations working solely with vaccine surveillance.
Using the WHO Standard AEFI reporting form as an interface, VigiFlow for AEFI can provide a much faster workflow for processing and analysing AEFI data.
How much does it cost?
VigiFlow for AEFI is free of charge for eligible organisations.
For access and more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.